Friday, April 2, 2010

NEW NEW

Hey, so I am about to turn this blog into my personal blog. Which means, that bgcamerica will be the name of a blog where I will probably have many people, namely Ms. B Bell contributing. My blog will have similar content, but it will also have more about the goings ons of SiairaShawn( that rhymed.lol). So, this new blog will be called "The Outsider Inside" also the name of my debut album.

Below is a video of a show I just did. I am covering "Karma Police" by Radiohead. They are one of my favorite bands and I have always wanted to sing this song, so check it out and let me know what you think :) Also, I am in NEW YORK, yay! I will be trying to document my trip through pictures and video and first video coming up in a few. Toodles!

1 comment:

Zuri said...

If you make your way to Boston, holler at me. zuri @ zuriberry . com.