Monday, March 1, 2010

Maxwell And Jill Scott Join Forces For US Tour!!!


Maxwell and Jill Scott are going on a 20 city tour starting in May! I can't wait! You know I am there. This is going to be a great concert, real music at its best. These are two artist who have the type of careers I aspire to have. I have never seen Maxwell perform, but of course he is wonderful. This will be my fourth time seeing Jill.lol..She's awesome live! So, please join me and support real music, wish I was opening for them :)

This tour is being produced nationally by Live Nation. Tickets go on sale in select cities at LiveNation.com

Details on dates, venues and on-sale information will be announced shortly for tour stops in 20 U.S. cities including: Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, Seattle, Oakland, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York.

In other news, Maxwell's 2nd installment is coming this summer and Jill is putting out her upcoming album ‘The Light Of The Sun’ out in Summer as well!

No comments: