Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'M A BIKER!




So, I have been biking and now I am part of a black bike crew called..wait for it...Red Bike and Green! Genius, I know! It was started by another lovely person whose blog is here-redbikeandgreen.blogspot.com

B.G.C. REPPING HARD!!! :)

I am really juiced to be in a crew, we took over the streets of Oakland Friday night, a whole bunch of brown, fresh folks on bikes and the black folks who were all suited and booted were juiced! lol. The crew is about solidarity and not letting things that are fun, healthy, and good for our community(environment) be the domain of those of the paler persuasion. :) I always wanted to take over the streets with my own crew as a kid, so Friday was living a dream.lol..Look out for us next month! And check out the blogs!

No comments: