Friday, April 4, 2008

ON a lighter note.lol



I LOVE SHOES AND FASHION IN GENERAL! And frankly I haven't posted enough about it. I think because I try to make my blog a lil different and post stuff that's not on every fashion website and/or gossip blog. But, it's a big part of my life, it should be a bigger part of my blog.lol..I'll start with introducing the new Shmack shoes. They are a "street/urban" wear brand, mostly known for their colorful and interesting images on t-shirts and I guess now they are doing shoes. I really like these shoes, kinda high top van-ish, and the bottom has the little versions of their logo embossed. There are a lot of little detailing surprises on these shoes, which I appreciate. Check out the back!

1 comment:

travelin foos said...

Excellent post. It however makes the fact that there is a girl in the internet cafe right now with horrendously pungent feet even more acutely horrible. Gag.