Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HATERS ARE DUMB!


Hola, this is my first post! I decided to finally create a blog! yay!

My first post will be the statement; Haters are Dumb!

It is true! You should not be a hater! It waste everyones time and it makes you a loser and (drum roll) DUMB! How do you have time to worry about what someone else is doing with their life, if they are not hurting anybody?? Being critical and holding people accountable are totally acceptable. Questioning and being a critical thinker is needed more more, but HATERS ARE DUMB.

sidenote: BGC is Belinda(friend/sister from another mister) and I's company. One facet of our company will be fashion, first t-shirts. One of our first designs will be the HATERS ARE DUMB t-shirt. Look out for it and cop it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel u man, haters be hella dumb... gets on my last nerve lol tell the truth girl tell it

Unknown said...

You FEEL ME?! music is not dead, u just gotta care enough to seek out real artists. I got some to add to ur list!!!
J Meyers
Teedra Moses
Nicolay
Ayo
Donnie
Soulive


Lata Sis!